TimLeonard TimLeonard is offline
Member

Quote:
An associated question would be: Will all ten loops in node 1 be used before going on to node 2. Or could we have, for example, Node 1 with three loops, Node 2 with five loops, and Node 3 with 1 loop?
Yes each panel would have a different qty of loops so the above example is correct, In fact on rare occusions there are some Nodes that don't have any loops installed in them...

Quote:
I miswrote. The code only adds loops to each NodeAddress up to the maximum number of loops in the panel in any node.

In other words, if the set up is

Node 1 -- 2 loops
Node 2 -- 3 loops

Then the result will show three loops for each node.

Is that OK? Or do you want a different algorithm?
If possible it would be best to only create the actual qty of loops for each panel (NodeAddress) due to file size and run time of the macro as well as the yet to be determined compare function

Last edited by TimLeonard : February 15th 13 at 07:45 PM Reason: .