Kevin@Radstock Kevin@Radstock is offline
Member

Then you haven't entered the formulas correctly and they are for column A!
Put a selection of dates in column A starting from A1 and put one of the formulas in B1 and the other in C1, copy down and you will see FALSE or TRUE ( If it finds a date that meet the criteria)!

Conditional formatting for Excel 2007
Select column A or a range of cells in column A that you wish to apply the rules. Home Tab Conditional Formatting New Rule Use a formula to determine which cells to format Formula for Rule 1 goes into the box Format as required OK OK. Do the same for Rule 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee51 View Post
Thanks.

I tried the formulas but neither worked? What if I wanted to do the entire column A? Would there be a difference in the formula?