Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:59:16 -0500, GS wrote:

Ron,
Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for making the assumption!
(I thought you'd have known through reading my posts over the years)
Anyway, I started getting symptoms in Jan'93 and so I'm now just
started into my 21st year. Given its nature I've adopted a life
motto...

"live today like there's no tomorrow"

There's certainly no need to apologize to me. And your motto is one that all should keep in mind at some point in their lives.