Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

Ron Rosenfeld laid this down on his screen :
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:56:13 -0500, GS wrote:

I'm sure you know I have Lou Gehrig's and so time/energy are rather
precious commodities to me. These can be 'spent' OR 'invested'. I
prefer the latter for most things worth doing, though the former is
okay for wallowing away "the moments that make up a dull day"!<g

No, I did not know that you had any illness, much less ALS. I wish you the
very best, and hope that you have lots of time to spend, or invest, as you
choose. -- Ron

Ron,
Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for making the assumption!
(I thought you'd have known through reading my posts over the years)
Anyway, I started getting symptoms in Jan'93 and so I'm now just
started into my 21st year. Given its nature I've adopted a life
motto...

"live today like there's no tomorrow"

...and so on we go!

--