Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

Ron Rosenfeld has brought this to us :
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:04:21 -0500, GS wrote:

(BTW, for some reason this response of yours has a bunch of formatting
codes like … I think they are HTML codes and don't know why this
newsreader doesn't handle them).

I'm seeing the same junk. I suspect that at some point something got
converted to plain text due to some setting somewhere in Tim's
"Unknown" newsreader.

Hi Garry,
Interesting to me that you are seeing that also. I'd been thinking it was
something flakey limited to my setup (and spent some time reviewing all of
the settings without seeing anything that made a difference :-( -- Ron

Yeah, I suspected you might look into it at your end just, if nothing
else, to eliminate your reader as the problem. It was my intent to
confirm it wasn't unique to you so you wouldn't 'spend' the time trying
to find out.<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!