Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:04:21 -0500, GS wrote:

(BTW, for some reason this response of yours has a bunch of formatting codes
like … I think they are HTML codes and don't know why this newsreader
doesn't handle them).

I'm seeing the same junk. I suspect that at some point something got
converted to plain text due to some setting somewhere in Tim's
"Unknown" newsreader.

Hi Garry,
Interesting to me that you are seeing that also. I'd been thinking it was something flakey limited to my setup (and spent some time reviewing all of the settings without seeing anything that made a difference :-(
-- Ron