TimLeonard TimLeonard is offline
Member

Strange but you reply did not post back to the forum...

Quote:
Sorry but I revised the statement and I don't think you caught
that;
Since the panel will max out with the (10) loop for the NodeAddress, it
will be "1" for the first (10) loops then it will be "2" for the next
(10) loops and so up to 104 NodeAddresses. However most "PanelData"
sheets will only contain 1 NodeAddress

With regard to this comment above of yours, since we are not including any NodeAddress information in the Merged Address, there will be no accurate method of deriving it from the Merged Address; in addition, if there happens to be more than ten loops, there will be Identical Merged Addresses referring to different items.

How do you want to deal with that issue?
We could expand the Merged Addresses to something like AnnnLnn[DM]nnn where
Annn is A001 to A104
Lnn is L01 to L10
[DM]nnn is D001 to D159 or M001 to M159

With regard to the Zones, if they could vary with the different NodeAddresses, a better format might be
AnnnL00Znnn I have assumed that LoopSelection with the Zones will always be 0.

Or perhaps you have another idea?
Wow you are so close in your thought process...
Typically when a drawing shows more than one Panel (Node Address) it is shown in the format of NxxLyyDzzz

Perhaps it could be made to only include in the merged address the Nxx when the node address is greater than (1) otherwise it would be shown as LyyDzzz

And you are correct to assume that the zones would always be shown ad zeros in the LoopSelection column