chase5lewis chase5lewis is offline
Junior Member

Default VLOOKUP duplicate values in table array? Help me solve

So I am using VLOOKUP to extract data and often have duplicate values in the table array. Now, I realize that VLOOKUP will only look at one row with the reference value that you select. However, my problem is that I will have multiple values in the table array that will refer to the same reference point. Thus, I cannot extract the data set I need beyond the first row... I need it to continue to pull the data from beneath row 1 matching my cust. id, reference point, and table array. I need help adjusting this formula or need a new one all together. Looking forward to your help guys.

A little more info:
I'm creating my own invoicing software for my company I run and I have got everything figured out up unto this point. Please help me find a solution to this problem.

I have attached the document containing the sheets you need so you can see exactly what I mean. Please refer to the tab labeled invoice and look in the description to find my problem. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vlookup Question.zip (43.2 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by chase5lewis : February 11th 13 at 05:57 PM