Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Custom Document Properties in Word documents and Excel workbooks

isabelle explained on 10/02/2013 :
hi GS,

i think so, on my new pc, this file is located here

C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Microsoft Shared \ Office14

isabelle

Le 2013-02-10 04:03, GS a écrit :
Thanks, Isabelle! Good article. What surprises me is that msoshext.dll
doesn't ship with Office NOR dsofile.dll since it's dependant for use
with MSO12 and later.

I find the msoshext.dll here...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12

..on my XP machine. I haven't installed the Compatibility Pack on my
Win7 Pro x64 machine as yet and so can't say where it installs. (I
assume Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12)

I'm of the opinion that installing to *Program Files* on an x64 machine
is probably forced (ie: hard coded) since most x86 stuff installs under
*Program Files (x86)*!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!