Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 04:29:27 +0000, TimLeonard wrote:

I am open to suggestions as to wasys to make this simpler and or faster

A few questions after reviewing and some preliminaries:
1. If I remove lines that do not have any entry for "Device Types" form the Summary and CompareData sheets, will the result be those sheets without the extra rows?
2. Do you need to compare every cell in every row? If so, how do you account for the fact that Summary has 15 columns and CompareData only has 14 columns (missing column A).