Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] matthew.poorman@gmail.com is offline

Default somewhat complex if statement help PLEASE!!!!

Okay, so i have the following so far but need help with making additions

=IF(C4="salmon",Sheet1!D12)(C4="Jumbo Lump",Sheet1!D10)

Sheet1!D12 = the corresponding number that is assigned to the word salmon - this is a food costing sheet for my kitchen. My issue is creating a continuous statement, so if the same range where it says salmon is changed to "jumbo lump" then the corresponding number for jumbo lump would appear and then some.

Any help would be much appreciated. I tried using the function through insert but i have not done coding in many years.

THank you!