TimLeonard TimLeonard is offline
Member

Quote:
I think you might be making things needlessly complex. If you are looking for the differences between the two sheets, there are probably simpler ways to do the comparison, depending on how you want the differences reported.
Perhaps a sample workbook would explain things better.....
I have made worksheets "Summary" and "CompareDate" to reflect the end results which will then display the difference on the "Diff" sheet...

Note that the "Summary" sheet is manually updated based on when device addresses is added to a drawing and the "comparedata" is when the device addresses is programmed in the field panel...

Remember I am trying to make script to add the missing number sequence so the sample sheet "Orig Panel Data" would look like the "CompareDate" sheet to make the comparision work...

I am open to suggestions as to wasys to make this simpler and or faster

Thanks again
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test Program Data.zip (86.8 KB, 56 views)