Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default leading zeros using ActiveCell.Offset().value to insert row and value

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:37:14 +0000, TimLeonard wrote:

Also how can I add the ability to verify the number sequence will start
at LxxD159 & LxxM159 respectively, where xx ranges from 1 to 10 (this
could get the value from another worksheet.)

In your example, you show the sequence ending at those values, not starting. Please clarify.

Also, I expect your sheet is more complex than what you show. But if all you want to do is add the missing rows, it would likely be much faster to add the missing rows at the bottom, and then sort the results. Exactly how that could best be done would depend on what your sheet really looks like.