protocoder protocoder is offline
Junior Member

Default Deleting rows which are not highlighted

Dear Experts

I have a huge data to work excel running into 8 thousand rows, I run a unique macro which highlights the data which are of interest. This macro changes the color of the first coloumn. Now I need a further request to document such differences which means I need to delete all the rows whose first row is not yellow. Can I get some help please.

Existing Conditions
1. Data running in 8 thousand+ or more rows.
2. Some rows has only FIRST COLUMN highlighted yellow because of the macro I run

Requirements:
Now I need to Delete rest of all the rows whose FIRST COLUMN is NOT Yellow.

Please can I get help.