Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken McLennan[_7_] Ken McLennan[_7_] is offline

Default How to Remove Excel Protection?

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:55:49 +0000, micalhassey wrote:

Hi I want to remove Excel file protection because I lost My excel file
password,
Please anyone recommend me how to remove Excel protection?

Run a Google search for Ultimate Add In - UAI

It's an Add-In (surprise, surprise) which has, amongst a squillion
useful functions, a utility to remove worksheet & workbook passwords with
one or two clicks.

VB passwords a bit trickier, but can easily be removed with a hex
editor. Again, a Google search will reveal the technique.

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld