Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brian Day[_2_] Brian Day[_2_] is offline

Default Resetting up Excel 2003. Is there a fast simple way to re-associatemacros with macro buttons?

Thank you in advance. I've bee hoping to find a solution to this problem for years.
I setup Excel, that its 2003 isn't relevant to me. I have a dozen plus macro buttons on toolbars to the left and right of the screen. I need to keep assigning the correct macro to its button every time I start up. I keep my macro sheet in my Files\Core folder and a shortcut to it in Office 11/Xlstart. I save and back up both my macro sheet and my Excel11.xlb. I copy the Excel11.xlb into administrator(me)\application data\ Microsoft\excel\Xlstart..
Is there a better way I could do all this. Because of hardware 'issues' with my fallin' apart dual ccore. I will be rebuilding it and reinstalling Office 2003(I own it, can't afford another BiggerBetter Version, and I like it.. I'll run XP until I rebuilt my computer then buy Win7 64.
Any help on how to configure Excel's macro buttons simpler, easier. would be very much appreciated.

Thank You,

Brian Day