princejim princejim is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princejim View Post
Thanks Gord, brill just what I wanted, that makes the job of data entry easy.
That works great however I have added another sum box, which the input can be manual, but could it be made automatic.

form
heading
H L
1 0
0 0
0 0
Total correct
1 0
Total tests
6

When using the above programm, double clicking on the first zero changes it to a 1. Clicking on any zero it would change to a 1(great)

H an L are tests, so the pupil takes 6 tests in all: Is there away in which I can still double click for the 1 and just 1 click on the zero to automatically increment the total test cell? So in this case I would double click first cell (H colum) and get a 1 also 1 in the total test cell, then just a single click in all the other cells, this would leave the zero and would just increment the total test cell?

Last edited by princejim : January 29th 13 at 07:48 PM