comp1 comp1 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_] View Post
It seems so close but its still not working.

The AL14-37 is where the "total" points for that month will be kept so I
wanted to included a rolling 12month total so Jan 2014 it will calculate
a total from Feb 2013-Jan2014.

If I understand the requirement, the formula
=SUM(OFFSET(AL14,MAX(0,COUNT(AL14:AL37)-12),0,12,1))
seems to work.

For example, with AL14:A26 containing 1,2,3,...,13, and the rest of the column empty, the formula returns 90, which equals SUM(AL15:AL26).

If that's wrong, what should the result be in this case?

Am I off by one someplace?
Dec 2013- Nov 2014 (just to see if it grabs the last 12 months)

Total column
0.5
0.0
2.0
0.0
0.0
0.0
0.0
0.0
0.5
0.5
2.0
2.0

Total should be 7.5 but when I use the formula it comes back 7.0.

The previous months still contain numbers in the total column. Do they have to be cleared for it to work?