comp1 comp1 is offline
Junior Member

It seems so close but its still not working.

It will not let me attach the spreadsheet.

In my column A its Jan 2013 - Dec 2014

Its two years that just need to keep rolling a 12month total for attendance.

The columns with the formulas for attendance will remain the same.
Someone will just be updating the month/year column.

5 Letters all equaling some kind of point for each day they are out and it will be recorded in the correct month and day.

The AL14-37 is where the "total" points for that month will be kept so I wanted to included a rolling 12month total so Jan 2014 it will calculate a total from Feb 2013-Jan2014.

Thanks for the help!