AliceJ AliceJ is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi AliceJ,

Could you provide an example workbook so we can see exactly what you're trying to acheive?

Thanks.

S.

Hi Sir, I just attached the file here. As an example,

I have a worksheet A, and I also have a workbook B.

I want to find a unique text string, called "ID code" in file A!Sheet1.

Let us assume it is found in cell J21 on the tab A!Sheet1, then I want that the cells J21 through J30 should be copied and pasted in sheet 1 of file B, in cells say A1 through A10.

So, the following are specified:

1.The text string "ID code" to be searched for;

2.The number of target cells to be copied to B!Sheet
Attached Files
File Type: zip Example.zip (10.4 KB, 32 views)