jerote jerote is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Concatenate cells with line breaks in them

I've been seraching everywhere for a formula that does the following:

Take the name from a cell, concatenate it with a few strings and all that becomes a single link called "Send Email".

Everything is working fine, but when it comes to the body I need to concatenate something like:

"Dear, NAME!" then a line break and then a text from another cell. The problem comes when I concatenate the text from a cell that has line breaks i.e.:

"I am sending you something.

Hope you are well.

Best!

Me"

The formula works fine without this last bit unless the text has no line breaks, and I'm banging my head against the wall with this one.

Please HELP!

Thanks a lot!