Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sabosis Sabosis is offline

Default Delete rows if time is greater than present time

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:55:12 PM UTC-8, isabelle wrote:
hi Sabisis,

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Dim i As Long

For i = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1

If Cells(i, 1) < Now Then Rows(i).Delete Shift:=xlUp

Next

End Sub

isabelle

Le 2012-12-29 15:48, Sabosis a écrit :

Hello-

I have a spreadsheet that has times by 1/2 hour in column A for our workday.

The spreadsheet will always have the full workday of information in it

over the past 4 weeks for the same day (last 4 Mondays, etc).

I want to be able to open this spreadsheet and delete any rows that

have a greater time in column A than the current time of the present day.

Any ideas on how this would be done?

Thank you so much!