GijsKijlstra GijsKijlstra is offline
Junior Member

Location: Singapore
Send a message via Skype™ to GijsKijlstra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Ok. VLOOKUP doesn't work where the value to be returned is in a column before the one with the reference in. You can use a combination of VLOOKUP and CHOOSE to accomplish this, or INDEX and MATCH.

Without seeing example workbooks it's difficult to provide you with an exact formula. If you need more help, feel free to email example workbooks to me on pubnut @ gmail . com (without spaces, obviously).
Thank you Spencer. And thank you for the offer.
Since the sheets contain confidential information and are password protected, I will develop two sample sheets and email them to you. THANKS