LearningHorse LearningHorse is offline
Junior Member

Question Transpose columns to rows in groups

Hi

I have an excel sheet with data. I have simplified an example (attached) where the source layout is like a pivot table: Product id in column A and in the header row the months from column B to column Y (Aug 2010 to July 2012). Then sales data in the table. How do I get this transposed in groups so that months and data are grouped with the product id in a new excel sheet with product id in column A, months in column B and sales in column C? I guess I need to use programming with some sort of loops, but I am not skilled in the technique. I hope someone can give me guidance?

Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Transpose.zip (8.8 KB, 92 views)