ponygirl via OfficeKB.com

Thanks! This works, except that I need to incorporate the ISERROR function
into the formula so that I don't get the #DIV0! error. Can you offer any
suggestions for that?

PG

RagDyer wrote:
Does this *array* formula work for you:

=AVERAGE(IF(Z54:AD54<0,Z54:AD54))
?
Array formulas are entered using CSE, <Ctrl <Shift <Enter, instead of the
regular <Enter, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly
brackets, which *cannot* be done manually.

I am trying to do an average of values in a range of cells across colunms,
where only values other than zero are counted in the divisor. For example, I

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
this problem: "<0<", "0", "<"&"0", "<"&B4 (where the value in cell B4 is
zero) and nothing works. Can someone help me out on this?