Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default Chop picture in VBA?

Thanks for you response...

But, problem is, that I don't want to resize the picture - that would
have been easy :-)

I really want to chop the picture, since I only need part of the
picture, and it need to be done in Excel, since the original picture may
not be modified...

I'm still guessing that I need to find either the re-size solution or
the unit conversion, but it would be nice if someone know the solution,
instead of me inventing the wheel once again :-)

Thanks,

CE

Den 20.12.2012 23:36, GS skrev:
I'd use a Frame as a container that's sized how I want/need, then insert
the pic via its ".AddPicture" method. AFAIK, the pic will auto size to
fit the shape object whenever you make changes to the pic or the container.