Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Find #N/A in column D

This finds blank cells, if any, in column D and makes note of such in a msgbox.
How can I do the same with #N/A's in the same column D. The #N/A's, if any, are a result of formulas. I tried altering the formula to produce "" instead of #N/A but still cannot sniff out those cells to include within the msgbox.

Option Explicit

Sub DcEmptyCells()
Dim i As Long
Dim j As Long
Dim ws As Worksheet
On Error Resume Next
i = Range("D1:D" & Range("D" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row) _
.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Count
If i 0 Then
MsgBox " You have " & i & " blank(s)." & vbCr & _
"In need of update column D:D.", vbOKOnly, "Blank & N/A"

Thanks.
Regards,
Howard