CMoHorn CMoHorn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
I'm replying from an ipad with no access to Excel so this is off the top of my head and possibly a little vague....

You nest your current VLOOKUP inside another one. So where a VLOOKUP starts =vlookup(a1,range... Etc, you replace the A1 with your current VLOOKUP.

Does that make sense?

You can either use ,false) at the end meaning you'd need a lookup table with each possible value or a ,true) at the end meaning you'd only have to have one entry for each low, med high etc.

If you can post an example workbook here or email it to me at pubnut @ gmail . com I will show you what I mean as soon as I get home to my pc.
That may be a little beyond my excel ability, but I'll play around with it. I'll aslo send you an email with an example workbook. Thanks!