Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Using the OnTimer event to lock out users between specific time window.

Living the Dream was thinking very hard :
As always Garry, you never cease to provide top rate help.

If I were the Guru in charge of the I.T. Dept, I would most certainly
implement your suggestion, alas, I'm a lowly desk jock who happens to be just
a little brighter than the rest of my co-workers when it comes to excel, the
I.T. Manager is super Anal when it comes to his Administrative Domain and
hence there is no flexibility.

When I get to work I will look at running your and Ben's idea's and see how
it goes.

Thanks once again.

Cheers
Mick.

Thanks for the feedback, Mick! As always, I'm happy to help
whenever/wherever I can...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!