Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Using the OnTimer event to lock out users between specific timewindow.

As always Garry, you never cease to provide top rate help.

If I were the Guru in charge of the I.T. Dept, I would most certainly
implement your suggestion, alas, I'm a lowly desk jock who happens to be
just a little brighter than the rest of my co-workers when it comes to
excel, the I.T. Manager is super Anal when it comes to his
Administrative Domain and hence there is no flexibility.

When I get to work I will look at running your and Ben's idea's and see
how it goes.

Thanks once again.

Cheers
Mick.