Eric_10 Eric_10 is offline
Junior Member

Default Spin Button Settings

In an Excel file I have a working spin button to cycle through a number of graphs. It works for 100 users we send the file to, but we are now experiencing problems on just a few computers. I'm wondering if there is a setting that is disabling it on these particular computers. Has anyone experienced this or does anyone know the cause?

It is happening on computers with Excel 2007 installed.
When the arrows are clicked, absolutely nothing happens. (Generally, if it is working it will depress when clicked OR if one is in design mode it will show up with the editing blocks on each corner.)

I have double-checked macro security and what settings I can think of, but nothing seems to be different than my settings.

Thanks for your help.