Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Using the OnTimer event to lock out users between specific time window.

Hi Garry

Thanks heaps for that, it works great.

Can I pick your brain how to best accomplish the following:

I need using VB from another workbook to sidestep this so that the
intended user can access during this time period.

I was toying with the idea of adding a password protocol to bypass the
pop up.

the password could be stored in a Cell on his main file and the
Historical file could look at the Cells Value to a see if it matches
the one entered into the pop up password field which would allow him
to continue and others hanging in limbo...

Appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers
Mick.