Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] travbailey@gmail.com is offline

Default increasing size of dropdown menu

link now goes to a different irrelevant page.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:09:01 PM UTC-4, StumpedAgain wrote:
It appears that it's not possible to increase the size of the validation drop down list. The combo box is the alternative that will allow you to do this. http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...F-21CD47A35781 -- -SA"Clueless" wrote: Thanks. I tried but no joy. This is the list I have created elsewhere in the sheet to use as the validation list. When I right click on the dropdown box it merely selects the line I am right-clicking on. I want more of my list to show in the dropdown box. -- Clueless "StumpedAgain" wrote: If you're using a combobox you can right click it, go to format control, under the control tab you can specify how many drop down lines you want. Is that what you're looking for? -- -SA "Clueless" wrote: I currently have a list using validation and only so many line show up in the drop down box. Is there a way to increase the size of the drop down box? -- Clueless