frankjh19701 frankjh19701 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankjh19701 View Post
No, it's not password protected. I tried saving it to the local Hard Drive (C) and I even saved the file from the server it has to reference to the local hard drive (C).

I'm new at macros and I want to get better. Any ideas on where and what to do next?

Frank