goos3y goos3y is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy HELP! macro for reseting size of comment with no text

Hi! I'm trying to create a macro which would resize a comment size to the size of the picture I used in the fill. (format comment colors and lines color fill effects picture) There is NO text in it so I can't resize based on that. All the comments are reshaped when I added/deleted a row/column. :( I have a lot of comments with different sized pictures and I don't want to go through each one to resize it. Please help! Thanks in advance! :)