Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] maury.markowitz@gmail.com is offline

Default NumberFormat for small non-zero numbers?

I have a column that subtracts two other columns and is displayed as currency. If the other two columns are "close", this column shows zero.

Most of the rows will be zero, and it's the non-zeros that are "interesting". So I've put in a NumberFormat to eliminate the zero, so it's a blank.

However, in many cases the number is not zero, but some very small value... 0.0000000000123

Is there anything I can do to make these fall into the zero format as well? I could round it, but is there an easier way?