petschek petschek is offline
Junior Member

Default return a value depending on two previous values

Hi all,

I have three different people providing a service (translations). Each person has three different rates depending on the type of translation (normal, rushed, and other). I have to keep a log of all the translations.

I would like to be able to put in the translators name and the type of translation and have a formula return what that persons rate is for the type of translation.

I have attempted to use "=index(match(" but have not been able to get it to work with how my data is set up.

Attached is a sample of what I am trying to do, any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Attached Files
File Type: zip example translator log.xlsx.zip (8.8 KB, 44 views)