Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joeu2004[_2_] joeu2004[_2_] is offline

Default Where did all the newsgroups go?

"gw" wrote:
I haven't been programming for a few years now.
There used to be several active newsgroups. It
appears they are now defunct. Any suggestions
where to find other active VB/VBA groups NOT
specific to Excel.
Although I am using Excel as a platform, I think
my problem is more related to Windows messaging,
sub-classing etc.

For broader participation, you might want to post future inquiries using the
MS Answers Forums at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us, now called
Microsoft Community.

It's not that I like that interface. It's just that MS has ceased to
support the Usenet newsgroups.

Hence, participation here is limited to the sites that share a common
newsgroup mirror. Since that is no longer centralized at MS, now all news
services will necessarily show the same set of postings.