Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004[_2_] joeu2004[_2_] is offline

Default Pls Help - blank cell/formula issue

"Shokra" wrote:
Kevin@Radstock;1607266 Wrote:
Probably simpler and save on all that typing if you
uploaded a sample spreadsheet (Dummy data)

Ive tried it wont allow me to upload it, not sure why.
I saved the speadsheet as pdf

No need to save as PDF. Probably better if you don't.

I have seen Excel files archived in zip files "attached" to postings
submitted through excelbanter.com. But I am not an ExcelBanter user, so I
cannot help you with that.

However, in general, you can upload an example Excel file (devoid of any
private data) that demonstrates the problem to any file-sharing website.

Then post the "shared", "public" or "view-only" link (aka URL; http://...)
in a response here.

The following is a list of some free file-sharing websites; or use your own.

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
Windows Live Skydrive: http://skydrive.live.com
MediaFi http://www.mediafire.com
FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com