Pinnum Pinnum is offline
Junior Member

Default Stumped on how to complete.

I am working on putting together a spreadsheet that will randomly match based on criteria that fall within a certain standard.

This is basically it:

I have a list of individuals and their scores. I want to randomly match two individuals together that are within a certain percentage of eachother's scores.

Once those two are paired and compete I want to do it again but ensure that the two that were just paired do not meet again.

In addition, I would like the option to remove individuals from being re-assigned after one, two, or three losses.

I have built spreadsheets to determine if people are within the range of others but have been doing pairing manually and would like to have excel assign the pairings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!