DateNightmare DateNightmare is offline
Junior Member

Default Date reformatting question

Hello all you Excel gurus out there. I have a problem that I am hoping you can help me with.

I have a websurvey that collects information for me and then allows me to export into a CSV file. The date the form is submitted comes through in the following format which seems to me to be a General formatted cell and not a proper Date/Time cell. It comes through as:

2012-11-02 16:02:19 Etc/GMT

The problem is that I need these times to be in Pacific Time, not GMT. I checked with the websurvey provider and they cannot change it on their end so it is up to me and/or Excel to figure out a way to accomplish this.

Thanks for any help!