Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tamera George Tamera George is offline

Default Calculating Future Value

I am trying to calculate the following

Find the future value of an investment of $5,000 made today for the following

1,) 6.25 percent compounded semi-annually for twelve years

2.) 7.63 percent compounded quarterly for six years

3.) 8.9 percent compounded monthly for ten years

4.) 10 percent compounded daily for three years

5.) 8 percent compounded continuously for two years

I don't really want you to do the calculations for me, I need to know how to do the calculations to find these various types of answers using Excel. If you do work the problem please change the numbers so that I can follow what you are doing but am not getting the answer from you on this specific problem. I just am trying to learn how to do the calculations myself.

Thanks for the help!