PSword PSword is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
A slightly more efficient formula would be:

=IF(COUNTIF($AX$4:$AX$6,T4)0,T$2,0)

in cell AF4 and copied down and to the right.

In order for it to work, cells AX4 to AX6 contain the letter P, M & D (one in each). These could be any cells anywhere... I just picked those because they were nearby and empty.
Nice one that works really well cheers, I must be honest i dont totally understand it all, but works and that all that counts.

I can follow it up to this bit, 0,T$2,0)
I get the T$2 bit but not sure why 0 is needed either side.

Thanks again for all you help