Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] paul.mullan@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Stack Chart Help

This appears to be so simple but it is driving me mad!

I am simply trying to add data labels to a data series.

I am using the normal process of right clicking the data bar and
select 'add data label'. However rather tha add data labels to the
entire series it only adds a data label to the segment I have
selected.

Strangely, if I add mutiple data labels by following this process for
several individual chart segments, and then select a data label it
selects all the data labels for that data series so you can delete or
edit all of them. So they are linked but I can only seem to add tehm
individually.

Any ideas how to get the data labels to appear for the whole data
series?

Thanks