Bakar Bakar is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Bakar
Unhappy Collecting data from different sheet

Hi Everyone
I have 5 sheets example sht1,sht2,sht3,sht4,sht5,
4 sheets is reserved for entry (Sht1-Sht4)
and sht5 Accumulate the data from all these sheets
Now I have 6 entries in sheet1 start from Columns B1 to B6
Same for sht 2 8 entries from Columns B1 to B8
Same for sht 3 9 entries from Columns B1 to B9
Same for sht 2 3 entries from Columns B1 to B3
Sheet 5 will collect this info in this order start from sheet 1 then 2,3,4
sheet5 will be like this: Columns b1 to b6 info from sheet1,
Columns b7 to b14 info from sheet2,Columns b15 to b23 info from sheet3
and Columns b24 to b26 info from sheet4
What I need now if i input any data on sheet1 in the last empty cell in columnB that is B7 i need that the info goes in sheet 5 on b7 and continue like this if i insert info in last empty cell is sheet2 that is B9 he info goes with same sequence and at the end if i have completed 90 entries on sheet 1 this 90 entries goes on sheet5 as follow B2 to B91 followed by info from sheet 2 same scanario and sht3 ,4

Thanks for ur help

Bakar