Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morinne View Post
I have a list of binomial probabilities (several events with potential outcomes 1/)), and I need to run multiple simulations of potential outcomes. Is there any xls function that can help me?
Are you trying to produce a set of zeros and ones at random?

If so, would =RANDBETWEEN(0,1) copied down for the requisite number do the trick for you?

Although not truly random, it's as close as Excel is going to get.

If I've completely missed the point of what you're trying to achieve (which happens!) perhaps you coud explain your need a little more...

Last edited by Spencer101 : November 2nd 12 at 08:01 AM