Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] joejpmatthews@gmail.com is offline

Default Programming a column so the it displays the lesser of two values

On Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:25:00 AM UTC-4, NLB wrote:
I want to program a column so that each cell of that column will choose as
the value it displays the lesser of the values in two other columns. What
formula will do that?

Thanks much!

Yeah that works - but be careful about adding too many statements in one cell. For some reason the min() function wasn't working properly when i combined it into a larger line of functions. I had to break it out separately and then all worked well.