Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CellShocked CellShocked is offline

Default Data from excel range to User form in textbox

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:11:56 +0000, Bakar
wrote:

hi everyone
I have an information in worksheet Sheet1 Cell EA3
I want when I load mu user form in the text box I see the information in
cell EA3

Note the value in Cell EA3 is the sum of AA5+AA7+AA8
Conclusion I want to take data from excel to see in text box not
transfer data from user form to excel

Can someone help please

Bakar

I have a cell which I assign a range name to.

I have a text box (shape) where the text is equated to the range name
via formula, as in:

=NameCall

The term "NameCall" is just your range name, not anything else.

So if you name your range "Tally1" or whatever, the text box would
resolve to "=Tally1" (no parentheses).

So, you set your range name, and then place your "shape", as in a text
box "rectangle" or oval or whatever shape, and enter the formula, then
format the resultant text that appears.