Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveseer1 View Post
Hello all,

I have attached a picture (odd that attached excel file not allowed?) of the formula I've written incorrectly and the data I'm using.

What I'm trying to do is write a formula that auto populates the company (yellow background) based on the date and number columns of spreadsheet A, using the info from spreadsheet B. For example, column 5 should populate "IBM" since the date is 1/1/12 and the "Actual #" is between the low and high # range of IBM. Hope that make sense... :)

For some reason the formula I wrote populates for the first column only, and I get errors when I drag down.

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA!

Steve
You can attach your excel file if you add it to a zip file first.
If you don't have winzip or similar, just right click the file and chose "add to compressed file" then attach that to your post.