Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azonicds2 View Post
Ahhh i see, i didnt realise that thank you.

Do you know of any way around this? Unfortunately this wasnt my formula, im working with a sheet that already existed.

Basically it just calculates checks if anything exitis in each row, columns D to M. If there are more than 3 columns with something in then it marks a user for training. It also counts up in the training column as it does that, going from 1 to 2 to 3 to training.

Thanks for your help so far mate, much appreciated.

Danny
Without seeing the workbook it's not easy to work out an alternative formula. I'm a bit stumped as to why you're using INDIRECT in there.

If you can post a sample of the workbook that would help. Either post it here or you can email it to me on pubnut @ gmail . com (with no spaces obviously).